Throughout your life you will come up against hurdles and challenges you weren’t prepared to face. Things that will derail you from your goals if you allow them.
There are going to be times when you just aren’t enough to meet your goals. You won’t be fit enough, strong enough, smart enough or experienced enough to attain the outcome/s you want.
Even with all the fuzzy motivational, affirmation, “You can do it” BS out there the facts are as simple as black and white.
- Sometimes in life you just won’t be good enough to meet the mark.
- Sometimes you’ll go after a goal in life and you will miss it.
- Sometimes in life you’ll go after a new job and you’ll be rejected.
- Sometimes in life you’ll go after attaining the outcome you desire and you won’t be good enough.
All the wishful thinking, positive mental attitude and reciting affirmation over and over again WON’T bridge that cap between where you ARE…And Where you WANT to be.
This is not the time to quit or tell yourself you aren’t enough.
This IS the time to MAKE yourself good enough.
I don’t care what people out there say, If you are willing to put in enough effort, hard work, sacrifice, commitment, positive moves, adjustments, work on yourself, your mindset, body, confidence and build the right support network around you…
There’s very little you WON’T achieve.
Of cause we’re not all made to be LeBron James, or Usain Bolts. Genetics does play a part in some physical and mental capacities.
It’s easy to quit and put off your dreams by saying,
“Well he or she was born that way”. “They have better genetics than me”.
Or, “They’re lucky”.
Or, “They have it different to me, my life’s different”.
These boring, worn out excuses are easier to recite as a way of explaining peoples lack of commitment to their success…Than it is to roll up the sleeves and dig deep.
You have a choice, When you miss the mark on your goals and aren’t enough to reach them right now, you can either hide away in your shell and spout off BS excuses…
OR you can get your head down and MAKE yourself good enough.
– This is the time to train harder, push further and do more than your competitors are willing to doing.
– This is the time to get your head down, learn more, study harder, make adjustments to your social life and become more educated.
– This is the time to put the work in, pay your dues, work smarter and get experienced within your profession.
Through hard work, consistent effort, sacrifice, patience and some sheer grit…IT is the time to MAKE yourself good enough so that one day soon you CAN reach your goals.
There are NO easy quick fix or any motivational quote I can put in here to leave you feeling all fuzzy and warm inside that everything will be ok.
The ONLY way you and I will EVER achieve our ambitions is if we make ourselves do it and make ourselves GOOD ENOUGH to have them.